Bible Exposition Institute
Course code: CBS 306
Class code: US-1276
Class Discussion Leader: Paul Tang (email: email@example.com)
Tuition: free (Freewill donation is appreciated.)
Date: Feb 16, 2021— May 4, 2021 (12 lessons including introduction and conclusion)
Every Tuesday night 8:00 – 9:00 pm US Pacific Time
Zoom ID: 956 7699 2745
After enrollment meeting password will be sent to you via your email
US-1276 – CBS Romans: Enrollment
The Book of Romans is a comprehensive explanation of our salvation in Jesus Christ.
Theme of the Book: Righteousness of God
- Introduction 1:1-17
- Righteousness Needed: Condemnation, Sin 1:18–3:20
- Righteousness Imputed: Justification, Salvation 3:21–5:21
- Righteousness Imparted: Sanctification, Separation 6:1–8:39
- Righteousness Vindicated: Dispensation, Sovereignty 9:1–11:36
- Righteousness Practiced: Application, Service 12:1–15:13
- Personal Messages and Benediction 15:14–16:27
Reference: Charles Ryrie, Ryrie Study Bible
Format of study
- Students who officially enroll in the course, do the homework and attend the discussion will receive homework each week prior to each class
- During class time, students will discuss the passages led by Paul Tang.
- Students who zoom in to join the discussion are expected to display your true name with video onto participate in discussion.