1. We believe the whole Bible is inerrant and inspired by God and without error in the original writings.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit; omniscience, omnipotent and omnipresence, He is the Glorious. Most High God.
3. We believe that God the Father is the Creator and the Supreme Ruler of the heaven and earth.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus is truly God and truly man at the same time. We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the whole human race as a substitutionary atonement and that He physically, bodily rose from the grave on the third day. He appeared to the disciples. After 40 days He ascended back to heaven, seated at the right hand of God, will come again one day to be King.
5. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person and that He is God possessing all the divine attributes. He convicts the world concerning sin, and righteousness, and judgment. When a person believes in Jesus Christ, He regenerates for eternal life, He indwells, baptizes, and seals all believers at the moment of their conversion and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness. He is the source of strength for believers.
6. We believe that man is created in the image and likeness of God. But Adam sinned and caused the whole human race to fall into sin, separated from God and cannot save oneself.
7. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith and not the result of any human effort or merit. Once a person is truly saved, he is always saved.
8. We believe that the church is the body of Christ and Christ is the head of the church. He set forth two ordinances for the church: baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Believers should observe these ordinances. But the ordinances cannot save.
9. We believe in the personal, bodily and visible return of Jesus Christ. This is our blessed hope. When Christ comes again, the Church will be raptured. Then there shall be seven years of Great Tribulation, after which Christ shall set foot on earth to establish the Millennial Kingdom. New heaven and new earth will begin after the Millennial Kingdom.
10. We believe in the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.